It's Pregnancy Rant Time

**WARNING: this post contains a pregnant rant**

This past month has been craziness! I'm trying to get everything wrapped up with photography sessions and all the other things I need to get done before little Baby T arrives! It's super overwhelming and it feels like even when I do get one thing done, there's three more things waiting for me on my list. But, I am grateful to have help from family and friends!

On top of all that, I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable and apparently sleeping through the night is a thing of the past. Everyone keeps saying "get rest now while you can!" and I'm like "how am I supposed to get any sleep??" Turning over in bed seems like a HUGE feat right now. My feet and hands are swollen and in pain most of the time, but that's to be expected, I guess. Geez, it's rough over here. And I haven't even had it that bad. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude (and think I've succeeded for the most part) because, really, I've had it easy: Baby is healthy, I am healthy, no sickness so far. We've got it good. Ok...I think that's it.

**END RANT**

Just a few minor complaints from a pregnant girl :) Still can't wait to meet this little one and finally know whether my babe is a boy or girl!! We put the flooring down in the nursery and it looks so good! We also received a glider from my aunt and grandma and I love it! I will share photos of the nursery once it's finished :) Things are coming along and my "nesting" phase has definitely begun! I'll share more soon!

-Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts