27 weeks | 13 weeks to go

How is it possible that I am already in my third trimester of pregnancy? Or at least on the verge (it's very hard to find a definitive answer as to when this elusive third trimester starts). Either way, we're getting close to meeting this sweet little one. Here are a few of the thoughts that are constantly circling around my brain:


...What is the gender of this baby?!?...

...Why didn't we find out the gender again?...

...Oh ya, because the surprise is going to be AMAZING!...

...I wanna buy cute baby clothes...

...Like this and this and this and this and this...

...Woah! Slow down! Take a breath. Be patient. Gender neutral clothes only for now...

...Why is our nursery not finished yet?!...

...Oh ya, because we're both CRAZY busy right now!...

...But! The baby shower is coming up! So exciting...

...I really should focus and try to get some work done today...

...But I just wanna add stuff to my registry and shop for baby!...

...I'm just gonna eat some French Toast Crunch and call it a day...

And that's my life in a nutshell. Being pregnant is weird. But since I only have roughly 13 more weeks of it, I'm gonna appreciate all the amazingness that is pregnancy (feeling the baby kicks, eating all the time and thoroughly enjoying it, no heavy lifting). Here's my most recent bump picture and Baby Thomas' first snow:


Happiest of Wednesdays to you all!
-Lauren

Comments

Popular Posts