The First Month

Well, it's been a whole month (and a few days) since Finn arrived! It's absolutely insane how quickly this time has flown by. He has already grown so much and I can hardly handle it. Yesterday, he smiled at me for the first time and I'm pretty sure my heart melted. He's sleeping 4, 5 and 6 hours at a time at night (I'm so proud of him!) and he's such a good little eater. 

Finn-finn, 

You are our favorite. You make us smile every day and we can't help but constantly be staring at you or talking about how adorable you are. We are so excited to watch you grow and change, but you can stay little for as long as you want :) Here are some pictures we took of you on your one month birthday, which also happened to be your first Father's Day: 

You're simply the best, little Finn. Mom & Dad love you more than you can imagine!

Comments

Popular Posts